An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join our creative team, in our Birmingham HQ. As part of our continued expansion, we are searching for a talented, motivated individual to join our team as a Web Designer.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented and dynamic front-end designer to help us design and build beautiful websites for forward-thinking brands. We’re looking for a creative person with a great eye for design and a can-do attitude.
- You’ll have a good understanding of common e-commerce UX & UI.
- You will have a solid portfolio of website design work.
- You’ll have fantastic organisation, time management skills and understand priorities.
- You will be passionate about digital design, typography and delivering beautiful projects
- You will care about the details and make sure everything looks just right
- You will care about usability, performance and conversion optimisation.
- You’ll have experience using Sketch.
- You’ll have great communication skills and the ability to interact with clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing professional e-commerce stores for a wide range of forwarding thinking brands.
- Producing prototypes using Sketch and Invision — communicating directly with clients about your ideas.
- Working closely with the Lead Developer to ensure a clean handoff.
- Collaborating and sharing ideas with the rest of the design and development team.
- Experience with Shopify (Liquid)
- Experience designing websites.
- Relevant experience in an agency
- Salary depending on experience.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, lunches and monthly team outings.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks.
Great Reasons To Work With Us
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, then working with the team at Kubix Media will offer you challenging, meaningful projects that will broaden our skills, reach and career.
We believe our culture is why we succeed – by following the principles of working together to provide our clients the best possible service.
Empowerment & Recognition
Find yourself working in an environment that empowers your own career. We encourage our to use all of their resources and talents to reach their full potential.
Applying For This Role
Please make an application via email, with your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]