Digital Project Manager
We’re a growing digital agency specialising in Shopify Development & Digital Marketing Solutions. The company has seen excellent growth having recently moved into our own building and doubling the team size over the past year. This role is a particularly instrumental one and you can be sure you’ll have an impact and voice as we grow.
We’re incredibly proud of the culture we’ve created and what we achieve on a day-to-day basis, and so we love bringing new faces into our team.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Project Manager who can coordinate exciting web development projects and oversee the Design & Development Team.
You will brief designers and developers in your team and manage their work schedules, ensuring that we continue to operate in a slick and efficient manner.
Expect some client facing responsibilities too as you’ll be assisting them with queries they may have about Digital products and services that we provide for them.
We consider ourselves as a nimble agency; you may need to react to unexpected tasks, or juggle multiple tasks at once.
On a day to day basis you will report directly to the Operations Director and be accountable to them for the successful delivery of your projects on time and to budget. It’s important to consider that we judge the success of projects not only on metrics alone – client satisfaction is of paramount importance.
Skills & Experience
- You’re efficient, highly organised and have a solid understanding of digital products.
- You have practical experience and are comfortable with managing digital projects.
- You’re excellent at communicating, both online and offline!
- You’re proficient with digital tools such as Slack & Basecamp.
- You’re a natural collaborator and team player, with the ability to lead and guide teams.
- You’re open, honest and direct – comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- You’re commercially astute.
- Previous experience managing Web Development projects
- Knowledge of the Shopify Platform
- Experience managing a team
Please apply via email, sending a cover letter and CV to [email protected]